City Hall is located at 147 Technology Parkway NW, Suite 200, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092.
- What is the city's phone number?
The main number for City Hall is 678-691-1200.
- What is the best way of getting in touch with City officials?
- Do I use Peachtree Corners as my mailing address?
All Peachtree Corners residents can use Peachtree Corners as the city name in their mailing address, using their existing zip code of 30360, 30071, 30092, 30097 or 30096. There is no zip code change with the incorporation of the City of Peachtree Corners.
The U.S. Postal Service uses your Zip Code to identify your location. Your mail will be delivered to you, whether you have Peachtree Corners in your address, or not.
If you have a business in Peachtree Corners and don’t want to incur expenses to replace your letterheads, labels, signage, etc., it is NOT necessary to make the city name change. You can do it when/if you choose.
- Who do I call in an emergency situation?
For any emergency situation, you should always call 9-1-1.
- Who provides police services?
Office hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Phone: 770-513-5190 (for information and police reports)
Phone: 770-513-5100 (for non-emergenies)
- Who provides fire services?
Headquarters: 408 Hurricane Shoals Road, NE, Lawrenceville, GA 30046.
- What fire stations serve Peachtree Corners?
Station 1 - 165 Lawrenceville Street, Norcross, GA 30071 Station 4 - 5550 Spalding Drive, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092 Station 11 - 5885 Live Oak Parkway, Norcross, GA 30093
- Who do I call for animal control services?
The Gwinnett County Animal Shelter enforces animal control laws and shelters animals that have strayed, gotten lost, or been turned over for adoption. The shelter is located at: 884 Winder Highway, Lawrenceville, GA, 30046. Phone: 770-339-3200.
- Who handles legal issues for the city?
The City Attorney is Bill Riley. He can be reached at 770-590-5900. Office: Riley Mclendon, LLC, 315 Washington Avenue, Marietta, GA 30060.
- How do I know if my property is within the city limits of Peachtree Corners?
Please contact the Gwinnett County Tax Assessors’ Office in the Gwinnett Justice and Administration Building, 75 Langley Drive, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. The office is open Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- If my property is in Peachtree Corners, do I still pay property taxes to Gwinnett County?
Yes. All property owners in Peachtree Corners pay property taxes to Gwinnett County. Property tax bills will continue to come from the Gwinnett County Tax Commissioner's Office. You will receive one bill, with a notation of the taxes designated for the county, the City, and Gwinnett County Public Schools.
Currently, Fire Districts are not reflected on the tax bill. (Beginning with the billing in 2013, there will be a service district for county fire and EMS and a second service district for County Police Services on the tax bills for Peachtree Corners property owners).
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 770-822-8800.
- How do I get a liquor license in the City of Peachtree Corners?
Beginning January 2, 2013, the City of Peachtree Corners will process liquor license requests for businesses operating in the City. Application forms will be available at City Hall, 147 Technology Parkway, Suite 200, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092.
The City will follow the same application and review processes as Gwinnett County and charge the same fees.
Liquor licenses are good for one year and expire every December 31. Renewal applications are due November 30 of each year.
- How do I obtain a business tax certificate in Peachtree Corners?
Beginning January 2, 2013, the City of Peachtree Corners will process and issue a business tax certificate (formerly "business" license) for each business operating in the City.
For staff contact information and application documents click here.
- How do I obtain a building permit in Peachtree Corners?
Beginning February 1, 2013, the City will process and issue building permits. Applications will be available at City Hall, 147 Technology Parkway, Suite 200, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092.
- How do I request land rezoning, a special use permit, zoning condition changes, zoning verification letter, or any other land use request?
Please contact Community Development Director Diana Wheeler at email@example.com.
- What is the public school system for Peachtree Corners?
- What public schools serve the City of Peachtree Corners?
- Who do I call to report trash, signage or noise issues?
Noise issues: Citizens should call 9-1-1 for the Gwinnett County Police Department.
Trash or signage issues: Contact the Gwinnett County Quality of Life Unit at 770-513-5020 to report common
code violations until the City assumes responsibility for code enforcement.
- Does the city offer garbage collection services?
If your business requires commercial solid waste service, you may choose a solid waste provider from the county’s Approved Commercial Solid Waste Hauler List.
Please direct questions to your hauler or the County's Solid Waste and Recycling Division Call Center at 770.822.7141 weekdays between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- How can I do business with the City of Peachtree Corners?
The City of Peachtree Corners is currently putting together its policies and procedures for the purchasing of goods and services.
In the meantime, The City of Peachtree Corners may, depending on law, put specific items out for bid, or make short term, temporary awards for services that do not require the bidding process.